- Fragment and Window Manager
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having a problem with any aspect of the book, and I will do my best to address it.
Feedback from our readers is always welcome. Let us know what you think about this book. What you liked or may have disliked. To send us general feedback, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com, and mention the book title via the subject of your message. If there is a topic that you have expertise in and you are interested in either writing or contributing to the book, send us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org
visit unycorp.blogspot.com for more information
How to get the book
To get this book in the PDF format, follow the below procedures.
1. Make sure you have a Gmail account.
2. Send an email to email@example.com stating the subject as "i want this book" follow by your content or description
3. Wait for a confirmation message for security purpose.
4. A details procedure will be sent back to you on how to get the book
Subject: I want this book
Description: I want to purchase this book. What is the procedure?
How To Compose A Gmail Message
1. Sign in to your Gmail account by filling the appropriate details
2. click on the compose button
3. Input the Recipient Gmail address, subject and description of the contents
4. click on the send button
The browser supported in downloading the PDF book include Google chrome, fire fox, opera mini
You can download the book in two approaches. The recommended approach is using your PC. This is the easiest means because it is efficient and saves time. An alternative approach is using your android device.
Approach One: Using your PC (personal computer)
The recommended browser are Google chrome, fire fox and opera mini (latest version)
1. Navigate to www.gmail.com using the recommended browser above
2. Input your user name and password
3. Click on the received message.
4. Use your mouse to scroll to the picture. Two options will be display. The first option to download and the second option to upload to Google drive.
5. Click on the download and wait till downloading is successful
6. Open the downloaded file with your desire PDF reader like Adobe reader
Approach Two: Using your Android Device
The recommended browser is Google Chrome.
1. Download and install Google chrome
2. Navigate to www.gmail.com using the recommended web browser
3. Fill in your details correctly
4. Click on the received message
5. Click on the received file. The one with the pdf extension
6. Wait till download is successful
7. Open the downloaded file with your desire PDF reader like Adobe reader.
Wrapping things up
In general, you need to have
1. A browser like opera mini, fire fox, Google chrome (latest version) for PC. Alternatively, browser like Google chrome for android.
2. A Google mail account (Gmail)
3. A PDF reader like Adobe reader, wps, etc
4. A working SMS plan
5. Internet Connections
6. An android phone or PC.
If you have any complain or questions, don’t hesitate to use the comment box below. Unycorporation, our world revolves around only you.